Polyaspartic Floor Coating
Introducing our new polyaspartic floor coating that belongs to the next generation of epoxy and polyurethane flooring products. This new polyurea based polyaspartic floor coating has the following advantages:
- Very fast curing times. Walk on times is 2-3 hours, and the floor can be turned over for full operation within 24 hours
- Non-yellowing. Our polyaspartic floor coating is based on aliphatic polyurea, which means that the coating will not yellow or chalk. This is a massive advantage over conventional epoxy coatings. Due to the UV resistance, the product can be applied to outdoor areas such as bars, decks, terraces etc without showing any signs of weathering
- Tough and elastic surface. This tough polyaspartic coating enables the product to withstand heavy traffic and wear and tear. The elasticity absorbs impact and makes the product scratch resistant.
- Can be applied in low and high temperatures. The product can be applied in freezing temperatures and in high temperatures (over 40 degrees celsius) with little impact on the final surface
Fields of applications
The fast curing times enable the floor to be applied in places that cannot afford to close for a long period
- Commercial kitchens
- Production facilities
- Fast moving logistics warehouses
- Auto repair shops
Because of its non-scratch and non yellowing nature the product can also be applied in
- commercial stores
The polyaspartic floor coating can be applied with a roller or a squeegee. At least two coats of the product are recommended.
It is highly recommended to prime the floor with Rapidcure PR prior to coating.
Estimated Consumption: For every layer of this polyaspartic floor coating expect to consume 250- 300 g/m². Actual consumption may be higher depending on the quality of the surface.
Packaging: available in 5kg sets
Colours Available: Traffic Grey (RAL 7040) Light Grey (RAL 7047) Beige (RAL 1013)
Other colours subject to minimum orders