Cold Applied Polyurea for Waterproofing
Introducing our new cold applied polyurea waterproof coating that can be applied with a roller or a brush.
The product is prepared with a conventional mixer thus eliminating the need for expensive machinery.
Our unique polyurea based waterproofing product provides several advantages over conventional polyurethane coatings:
- The surface is touch free within 2-3 hours. Therefore the risk of rainfall later in the day on the rooftop waterproofing surface is minimised
- There is no need to add a special protective varnish for UV protection. The polyurea product is a standalone UV resistant product
- No need for expensive machinery. The polyurea waterproof coating is mixed with a mixer and has about 30 - 40 minutes of working pot time
- Very tough for frequent traffic. This means the coating can be used in areas such as terraces, decks and outdoor car parks
- Resistant to extremely high and low temperatures. This coating can survive in envirnonments as low as -40 degrees and as high as +80 degrees celsius
-Can resist ponding water and ice. The coating does not damaged by long term standing water
If you are interested please contact us today for further information
We recommend applying at least 1.2-1.5 kg/m2
Expect each coat to consume at least 0.5-0.6 kg/m2. Do not leave more than 48 hour between coats.
Recommended Primer: Ktisepox Hydro PR
Packaging: available in sets of 14Kg
Colours Available: White & Grey